Vanilla Coconut Chia Seed Pudding
- 2 cups coconut milk
- ½ cup chia seeds
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ tsp cinnamon (optional)
- Prefer chocolate? Add ¼ cup cocoa powder instead of the vanilla extract.
1. Blend all ingredients except chia seeds in a blender until smooth, including any added flavors, fruits, or chocolate. Whisk in chia seeds.
2. Pour mixture into a jar or glass container and place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight to let gel.
3. Shake or whisk a few times within the first hour to help it gel evenly. I prefer to make this at night to have ready for a fast breakfast the next day. It is also great to make in the morning for a delicious pre-made dessert at night.
This recipe uses all natural ingredients and tastes best within two days after it is made.