Chiropractic care helps mom and baby be at their healthiest during pregnancy
"Having your spine checked by a chiropractor ensures that your pelvis is sitting correctly to allow optimum room for your baby to grow and move." -Dr. Jennifer Barham-Floreani
How do chiropractors adjust moms during pregnancy?
- Check the alignment of their spine and pelvis
- Any mis-alignments present (spinal subluxations) can be putting pressure on the nerves and nervous system
- Chiropractors use pregnancy pillows for mom to lay tummy down, to allow the chiropractor to accurately asses for any pelvic subluxations.
- The adjustments performed are very gentle, and allow the spine and pelvis to come back into alignment and take stress off the body.
What can chiropractic help with during pregnancy?
- Low back, mid back, and neck pain or discomfort
- Rib pain
- Pubic symphysis/groin pain
- Immune system challenges
- Headaches and jaw tension
- Digestion or reflux issues
- Wellness for optimal fetal growth and development
Make an appointment with Dr. Amy Markhoff, D.C. to find out if she can help your body be it's healthiest during pregnancy, click here!
"How to Have Well Adjusted Babies" Dr. Jennifer Barham-Floreani