There's many benefits of chiropractic care during the prenatal and postnatal time. During pregnancy it is ESSENTIAL to assess and correct any mis-alignments in the spine and pelvis. These mis-alignments can result in
- Increased stress on the baby AND mom
- Decreased space and room for baby to move around and get ready for birth
- Oftenincreased discomfort for mom
Correcting these mis-alignments is as easy as 1,2,3.
- Find a pregnancy and pediatric chiropractor
- Get checked for specific mis-alignments of the pelvis and spine
- Get adjusted and restore brain-body connection
Moms who've experienced chiropractic care during pregnancy have reported easier labor and birth, decrease in discomfort.
Edwards, John, & Alcantara, Joel. “Resolution of Peripheral Neuropathy, Lower Extremity Edema, and Low Back Pain in a Pregnant Female Undergoing Chiropractic Care.” Journal of Pediatric, Maternal, & Family Health. 2015.3 (2015): 86-91.
Joel Alcantara, DC 1, Justin Ohm, DC 2 and Jeanne Ohm, DC. Chiropractic Care of a Patient with Dystocia: A Case Report. Journal of Pediatric, Maternal & Family Health - Chiropractic ~ Volume 2009 ~ Issue 1 ~ Pages 1-5.