"There is an intelligence within the body that has been with you since conception, that heals you without asking, gives life, and takes it away. This intelligence is interferred with when the body is subluxated. Chiropractors remove subluxation."
What is Chiropractic?
Chiropractic is based on the scientific principle that the body is self-healing, self-regulating, and self-coordinating.
Subluxations are misalignments of the vertebra within the spine that interfere with the body's self-healing mechanism. The spinal cord is choked by the tension brought on by these misalignments, just like a rubber band wound tightly around your finger.
- Once removed, life is restored, and we are able to express the truest versions of ourselves.
How much life are you expressing? Do you want more?
- The Major Premise: A Universal Intelligence is in all matter and continually gives to it all its properties and actions, thus maintaining it in existence.
- The Chiropractic Meaning of Life: The expression of this intelligence through matter is the Chiropractic meaning of life.
- The Union of Intelligence and Matter: Life is necessarily the union of intelligence and matter.
- Interference with Transmission of Universal Forces: There can be interference with transmission of universal forces.
- Innate Intelligence: A "living thing" has an inborn intelligence within its body, called Innate Intelligence.
- The Mission of Innate Intelligence: The mission of Innate Intelligence is to maintain the material of the body of a "living thing" in active organization.
- The Function of Innate Intelligence: The function of Innate Intelligence is to adapt universal forces and matter for use in the body, so that all parts of the body will have coordinated action for mutual benefit.
- The Limits of Adaptation: Innate Intelligence adapts forces and matter for the body as long as it can do so without breaking a universal law, or Innate Intelligence is limited by the limitations of matter.
- The Character of Innate Forces: The forces of Innate Intelligence never injure or destroy the structures in which they work.
- The Conductors of Innate Forces: The forces of Innate Intelligence operate through or over the nervous system.
- Interference with Transmission of Innate Forces: There can be interference with the transmission of Innate forces.
- The causes of Dis-ease: Interference with the transmission of Innate forces causes incoordination of dis-ease.
- Subluxations: Interference with transmission in the body is always directly or indirectly due to subluxations in the spinal column.